[Webinar] COVID-19 What Employers Need to Know!
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic presents a host of extraordinary challenges to employers. Jason T. Yu, Attorney from Snell & Wilmer will present a webinar on how identify the various, interrelated employment issues arising from the Coronavirus pandemic and guidance in confronting these challenges.
Join our free webinar to learn more about:
- Latest COVID-19 Preventative Measures
- Americans with Disabilities Act Issues & Testing (Disability status of COVID-19 under ADA)
- COVID -19 OSHA & Workplace Safety
- Strategies on Retaining Employees During Business Slow Down or Shut Down
- Dealing With The Fallout: Furloughs, Reductions in Force & Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act
- Realize we are dealing with rapidly changing rules and regulations on a day-to-day basis. Our speaker will cover the recent changes in regulation up to the date of the webinar
WEBINAR DATE: Thursday, March 26th | 10:30-11:30 a.m