Communicating with Problem Employees and Dealing with Challenging Situations
Employee engagement is one of the most significant challenges an employer will face.
Poor supervisor / manager employee relations affect productivity and can often lead to unnecessary employee complaints and investigations which can result in a Department of Labor claim or an employment practice civil rights complaint filed against an employer. These issues are time consuming and costly. This webinar is designed to provide supervisors and managers with some common-sense engagement tools and strategies on employee engagement.
Topics covered include:
- Identifying challenging employees
- The psychology behind challenging employees
- Characteristics of problem employees
- Identify workplace behaviors
- Workplace conflict resolution
- How to deal with difficult employees
- The manager’s role