[Webinar] 2021 Compliance Update Webinar
With the start of a new year, there are always changes in employment laws and regulations affecting employers. 2021 has a many more than a “normal” year – what with COVID rules from Federal, state and local governments. Catch up on the most important changes for 2021 – and ask questions which will help you understand and apply new rules.
Agenda:1. Benefits and compensation for employees with COVID-19
2. Vaccinations – can you require them?
3. COVID terms and definitions
4. Notices to employees, Dept. of Public Health and Cal/OSHA
5. COVID-19 case investigations
6. COVID-19 testing requirements for employers
7. Other issues:
- Minimum wage increase
- Work comp. presumption about COVID
- Training for child abuse, if hire anyone under age 18
- Remember harassment training for all employees
- CA Family Rights Leave now available for all employers with 5 or more employees
- Other important topics
Join us for a thorough review of these key issues.
Date & Time:
Tuesday, January 19, 2021, from 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. PST