[Webinar] Best Practices, Tips, and More on ACA Reporting
Please join us in a dynamic webinar, presented by Angie Surra, Vice President of Compliance at NavigateHCR, discussing timely and critical information regarding ACA Reporting.
During this action-packed session, you will gain a greater understanding of the importance of complying with ACA to avoid costly fines, fees and penalties.
- ACA Reporting past, present and future
- ACA Penalty assessment and mitigation strategies
- Proactive approach to tracking eligibility and offer of coverage
- Assess, review and update affordability calculations and IRS safe harbors
- The IRS is still open for business to report for 2015 filing to current year.
- See real case study examples of four different types of penalties assessed by the IRS to employers.
- Best practices, tips and more on handling an ACA audit letter.
- Understand what changed with 2020 ACA Reporting.
- Approaching benefit eligibility in a compliant and documented manner.
- Due diligence with offering affordable benefits in 2021
Date & Time: November 18, 2020 @ 10:30-11:30 A.M. PST